I also did a 'feedback'. Whomever IBM has in India updating ServLink
should have to use it before 'designing' changes.

Jack Kelly
202-502-2390 (Office)

"Jousma, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
11/17/2008 10:39 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Servicelink view format - was: Re: IBMLink planned outage

I did a IBMLINK Feedback on this issue.  We'll see what happens.
Probably the more that take the 5 minutes to do so, will get this
"fixed"

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB1G
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.8497