Walter Marguccio wrote:
I guess another couple of questions would be to ask if anyone even uses TXT2PDF anymore and if they have ever mucked about with the translation tables?

Leland,

we do you use TXT2PDF a lot at our z/OS shop, every enhancement is very welcome.
And yes, we have been having problem with traslation tables, so every
improvement
in this area is definitely well accepted.

Hi Walter,

Can you describe the problem you're having with the translation tables. I suspect I know what it may be, but I'm probably wrong. :-)

Feel free to email me privately.

Thanks,

Leland