From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michele Gionfriddo
Sent: 27 November 2008 18:01
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: IEFACTRT

Hi.

I have two product that need two different customized mod iefactrt.

Every product gives a sample of iefactrt, but these two sample are very
different.

I manage system software with SMP/E, and i don't know the way to resolve the
problem.

Thank.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html