Hi,

if I understand your question correctly, the short answer is "yes".

I think you're asking whether the mainline process in the concurrent server,
after having got a good response to its SELECT which means that a client has
made a connection to its listening socket, then passes this socket to its
child process for processing.  Note that before passing this socket to the
child process with GIVESOCKET, the mainline process creates a new socket
with ACCEPT.

If that's not what you're asking, please ask again.