From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schwarz, Barry A
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Custompac Question

You said (or defaulted to) leave 15% of each volume unused.  Your target
libraries require 1.75 volumes.  They won't fit on one.  If they were
placed on two, each volume would have less than 12% unused.

Your DLIBs require 1.08 volumes.  They won't fit on one.

Neither set will fit on a single volume but you could get the target
libraries on only two instead of three by changing the percentage to
10%.