Greetings,

I am trying to find the lastest level of the VTOC command.

I was using a copy that I have last week and didn't have enough room on the
command line to specify a long list of volume serial prefixes.  I was merely
trying to map into an SMS storage group.

It would be nice if the VTOC command could be updated to allow for the
specification of SMS storage group.

Once we find the current level of the source is there a volunteer to make this
minor change to the program?

Cheers...

Michael