Perhaps I am confused.

The  output dataset is
E18823.TDB.SYSPROG.SYMD.CAVHPROT.CLUS
The VSAM data set that is to be exported is
TDB.SYSPROG.SYMD.CAVHPROT.CLUS

The error message indicates no space for IGD17045I SPACE NOT SPECIFIED FOR
ALLOCATION OF DATA SET TDB.SYSPROG.SYMD.CAVHPROT.CLUS
Which matches the EXPORT statement and not the //RECEIVE JCL statement.

Since his output dataset HLQ is E18823 I do not think that the allocation
error is on the RECEIVE DD statement.  That is unless I am missing
something.

It looks to me that the EXPORT entryname is looking for a NEW dataset and
that the cluster does not exist.

So why would an EXPORT entryname get an IGD17045I error message on the
entryname that is trying to be exported?  Would the IGD17045I message flag
an input file when the error is on the outfile dataset?

Lizette