From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: EKM, JAVA and Tape Encryption

Here are the messages.  I removed the comment cards.  This is from the Start of
the EKM STC until it terminates.

Lizette

>>I am trying to setup my EMK Profile for JAVA.  I keep getting errors
>>on
>teh
>Audit.  statements.  Mostly FSUM7351 not Found.
>>Java is mounted (J1.5), EKM paths are mounted.  Not sure what is missing.
>
>As always, seeing the failing command and exact/complete error message
>would help in answering the question.

NOTICE:
All information in and attached to the e-mail(s) below may be proprietary,
confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous
disclosure.  If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not
authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate
this message.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please
notify the sender immediately by phone
(704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic,
paper, or otherwise).  Thank you.