On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:06:07 -0600, Tom Marchant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:20:50 -0600, Bruno Sugliani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>... when a Z10 loses a fan in a computer room and phones IBM, and  it is
>>not treated ass a sev1
>
>Sev 1?  For a fan?  I don't think so.  If the loss of the fan had caused the
>z10 to power off, *that* would have been a sev 1.
>
>--
>Tom Marchant
Agree 100%
I had put "and the bill increases " in my sentrence
I did not mean that it should be flagged as a sev 1
What i meant is that if there is a danger that the bill increases or the
goals are not met, there should be an alert somehow.
Al Sherkow explained very well the situation:
http://www.sherkow.com/updates/20081014cooling.html
But i am convinced that we should warn before instead of adding automation
mechanism after.
But mainly we should not be content with it.
Bruno Sugliani
zxnetconsult(at)free(dot)fr