From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of willie
bunter [williebun...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: DFHSM QUESTION - SETSYS PARTIALTAPE(MIGRATION(MARKFULL)
BACKUP(MARKFULL))

Good Day To All,

I have this parm coded in the DFHSM STC:
SETSYS PARTIALTAPE(MIGRATION(MARKFULL) BACKUP(MARKFULL))

This partion has DUPLEX option:
SETSYS DUPLEX(MIGRATION(Y) BACKUP(N)

However, for some reason when a user issues a MIGRAT 2 command DFHSM issues a
tape mount request for both copies.  The problem is that one copy is offsite.
Is there a reason why this is occurring?

Thanks.