From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 3:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: SDSF Question

Hello all,

Below is an entry I placed is the ISFPARM's file in order to create a
new group for anyone who is listed under the "NTBL NAME(SYSPRGSX).
There is only one entry in NTBLENT.  This was done in order for various
people to do the SDSF LOG command and have the log come up at column 51.

I executed the following without any errors:

 F SDSF,REFRESH,M(HR)
 ISF304I Modify REFRESH command accepted.
 ISF726I SDSF parameter processing started.
 ISF739I SDSF parameters being read from member ISFPRMHR of data set
 SYS2.PARMLIB.
 ISF728I SDSF parameters have been activated.

However this isn't working.  What am I missing?  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

GROUP IUID(SYSPRGSX),       /* Group name                          */
TSOAUTH(JCL,OPER,ACCT),     /* User must have JCL, OPER, ACCT      */
ACTION(ALL),                /* All route codes displayed           */
ACTIONBAR(YES),             /* Display the action bar on panels    */
APPC(ON),                   /* Include APPC sysout                 */
AUPDT(2),                   /* Minimum auto update interval        */
AUTH(LOG,I,O,H,DA,DEST,PREF,     /* Authorized functions           */
     SYSID,ABEND,ACTION,INPUT,
     FINDLIM,ST,INIT,PR,TRACE,
     ULOG,MAS,SYSNAME,LI,SO,NO,PUN,RDR,JC,SE,RES),
CMDAUTH(ALL),               /* Commands allowed for all jobs       */
CMDLEV(7),                  /* Authorized command level            */
CONFIRM(ON),                /* Enable cancel confirmation          */
CURSOR(ON),                 /* Leave cursor on last row processed  */
DADFLT(IN,OUT,TRANS,STC,TSU,JOB),  /* Default rows shown on DA     */
DATE(MMDDYYYY),             /* Default date format                 */
DATESEP('/'),               /* Default datesep format              */
DFIELD2(DAFLD2),            /* Sample alternate field list for DA  */
DISPLAY(OFF),               /* Do not display current values       */
DSPAUTH(ALL),               /* Browse allowed for all jobs         */
GPLEN(2),                   /* Group prefix length                 */
ILOGCOL(51),                /* Initial display column in log       */
ISYS(LOCAL),                /* Initial system default for DA       */
LANG(ENGLISH),              /* Default language                    */
LOGOPT(OPERACT),            /* Default log option                  */
OWNER(NONE),                /* Default owner                       */
UPCTAB(TRTAB2),             /* Upper case translate table name     */
VALTAB(TRTAB),              /* Valid character translate table     */
VIO(SYSALLDA)               /* Unit name for page mode output      */

     /********************/
     /* Sample NTBL list */
     /********************/
  NTBL NAME(SLIST)
    NTBLENT STRING($S),OFFSET(1)
    NTBLENT STRING(P),OFFSET(7)
    NTBLENT STRING(PAY),OFFSET(3)

  NTBL NAME(SYSPRGSX)
    NTBLENT STRING(E18823),OFFSET(1)

_____________
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.