I have already done that.  A requirements hasw been accepted.  But with
ported applications I am not sure how long it will take for IBM to action
this.  Not enough z/OS Users or tape encryption to put pressure on sooner
than later.

So in the meantime, I am hoping a shell script could be created that will
give us the message we need for automation.

Lizette