I'm having trouble bringing up Websphere for z/OS. I looked for an email list for Websphere discussions and found this page: http://www.websphere.org/websphere/jsp/listserv.jsp which suggests subscribing to a WEBSPHERE list hosted by lists...@users.websphere.org. Only problem is, the list doesn't exist!

No LISTSERV list by  the name of "WEBSPHERE" is known  to exist. Note that
lists can be marked "confidential" and that the existence of such lists is
usually known only to the server that is actually hosting it.

and:

The WEBSPHERE list is unknown to lists...@users.websphere.org. Your request
is     being    forwarded     to    the     nearest    backbone     server,
lists...@swgate.lsoft.com.

Summary of resource utilization
CPU time:        0.000 sec                Device I/O:        5
Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec                Paging I/O:        2
CPU model:         2-CPU 1.3GHz Pentium III 512k (2048M)
Job origin:      edja...@phoenixsoftware.com

Rather than "goof around" any more with this, I thought I would ask if anyone on IBM-MAIN knows the "best" list for discussing Websphere for z/OS issues. Does IBM host something?

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc