6) Cannot do that here.  DLL requires PDSE, and homegrown SDLC systems
here do not support PDSE. (That's System Development Life Cycle, not
Synchronous Data Link Control).  Not all shops use one of the major SDLC
systems due to their exorbitant cost.

Your target audience must have auditor-approved tools to produce a DLL
before they can program it.

HTH

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.