In this example you post, your parentheses are badly out of balance. Could that be a contributing factor ??

John Kelly wrote:

I am attempting to put in CEEPRM00 and I am having syntax/usage problem(s). The init&Tuning manual implies that " The valid options for each group in a parmlib member are the same options that are valid in the Assembler parts of the same name" and the assembler example is : CEEDOPT CSECT CEEDOPT AMODE ANY CEEDOPT RMODE ANY CEEXOPT ABPERC=((NONE),OVR), ABTERMENC=((ABEND),OVR),

So using the CEEPRM00 example and our usermod parms, I coded

CEEDOPT( ABPERC((NONE),OVR), ABTERMENC((ABEND),OVR), when I set the member (t cee=01), I receive the rather obtuse message that indicate that the member has errors. Line number would a good addition but I digress. The message go for a while and I think that it doesn't like the OVR sub option? Any help available ?
The error messages, for the first option, I think, are:

CEE3731I THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES PERTAIN TO THE SYSTEM DEFAULT RUN-TIME
OPTIONS IN THE OPTIONS GROUP CEEDOPT IN PARMLIB MEMBER CEEPRM01 CEE3604I THE CHARACTOR '(' IS NOT A VALID SUBOPTION DELIMITER FOR RUN-TIME OPTIONS.
CEE3612I TOO MANY SUBOPTIONS WERE SPECIFIED FOR THE RUN-TIME OPTION ABPERC
.
CEE3603I THE CHARACTOR ')' IS NOT A VALID RUN-TIME OPTION DELIMITER.
CEE3611I THE RUN-TIME OPTION OVR WAS AN INVALID RUN-TIME OPTION OR IS
NOT SUPPORTED IN THIS RELEASE OF LANGUAGE ENVIRONMENT.
Jack Kelly
202-502-2390 (Office)

Rick
--
Remember that if you’re not the lead dog, the view never changes.