In a message dated 1/6/2009 5:21:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dba...@ups.com writes:

Old Candle Reports?  I have almost a complete set going back to  1982.  I
gave up collecting issues when CCR turned into a sales/marketing  organ.

I junked mine with early retirement thinking  they'd be around forever. So
sad....

I forget what the arrangements were,  but Darren started a Candle list about
the same time Ibm-main was  started. It quickly degenerated into a 'how long's
your wick' type thing and  disappeared into the good intentions  bucket.....