On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:48:24 +0100, R.S.
<r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:

>Arthur Gutowski wrote:
>> Very bizarre.  I assume you mean 2084, as 2064 will not allow you to create
>> CSS'.  BTW, with a 2064 processor, # IM reports consistently with the
>> definitions above.
>
>I mean 2064, z/900. For *the test above* I chose 2064. Single CSS.
>However I noticed same discrepancy on XMP machines.
>
>BTW: number of CSSes shouldn't be a factor, because U command shows
>devices accessible from *this CSS* (=CPC for SMP machines).
>You cannot type U for 2084 CPC, but you can do it for 2084.CSS

OK, bad assumption on my part.  The fact that I do not see this discrepancy
on a 2064 (z900) with HCD on my system led me astray.  I do, however, see it
on 2084.CSSx, which I thought was where this started.  I agree, it should not
be a factor, but apparently something is different.  If you're interested in
comparing notes (PTF levels), we can pursue offline.

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company