Walt, I might used worng wording, but when I said LOGON to CICS (or any
other VTAM application on partner sight, I ment it. The only limit I
have when Pentesting is the partner company to agree for the signon.
I have seen few sites using no GMTRAN at all, so you signon to CICS with no
password and get the default user auth! There are also few other VTAM
applications that uses internal userid and passowrd that is stored in a
file. NDM is a sumple for super user that is described in a parameter
library.

ITschak