Colleagues,

Somebody can help me to know what causes the next error at the moment to define
an Alias in a RACF environment with z/OS V1.7 release?

At the moment to send the request in command line (through the RACF command
'define alias'); not with the idcams utility; appears the next error:

   Menu  List  Mode  Functions  Utilities  Help
 ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                               ISPF Command Shell
 Enter TSO or Workstation commands below:

 ===> def alias (name ('xm0007') relate ('UCATCOBD.USER'))

 Place cursor on choice and press enter to Retrieve command

 => re xm02028 group(admprore
 => lu xm02028
 =>
 =>
 =>
 =>
 =>
 =>
 =>
 IDC3018I SECURITY VERIFICATION FAILED+
 IDC0014I LASTCC=12
 IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 56 - REASON CODE IS IGG0CLFT-36
 ***

And of course, when we run the Define Alias through the idcams utility, its ok.

Thanks for your Help

> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:35:02 -0600> From: k...@dovetail.com> Subject: Re:
> Eclipse articles> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> > Also of interest may be the IBM
> JZOS Cookbook, which is a book and an> Eclipse project containing lots of
> sample code.> It only requires that you have z/OS and the (free) z/OS Java
> SDK along with> free open source software such as Eclipse, Spring, Ant,
> Apache java tools,> etc. It is focused on using the JZOS batch launcher and
> toolkit (part of> the z/OS Java SDK). The examples in the cookbook can also
> be used in> conjunction with the RDz IDE.> > The JZOS Cookbook is one of the
> downloads available from the JZOS alphaworks> site:>
> http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/zosjavabatchtk> > Questions on the
> cookbook or sample project can be posted to the JZOS> alphaworks "forum"> >
> Kirk Wolf> Dovetailed Technologies> > On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:21 AM, John
> McKown <joa...@swbell.net> wrote:> > > I know this is not directly
> applicable. However, there may be mainframe> > shops which are using the RDz
> (or whatever IBM is calling it this week) IDE> > in addition to ISPF. RDz is
> based on Eclipse. I've never gotten the hang of> > Eclipse. These articles
> may help.> >> >> >
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/opensource/libraryview.jsp?search_by=mastering+eclipse+v3.4>
>  >> > Tiny URL: http://preview.tinyurl.com/9u5phz> >> > --> > John> >> >
> IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> > send email to
> lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> > Search the
> archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html> >> >
> IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
> lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives
> at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
Chatea en Messenger desde Hotmail.
http://download.live.com