From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
esmie moo
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 1:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: UNABLE TO FIND ERROR MESSAGE EXPLANATION - ADR849E

Good Day,

I am trying find the explanation for error message ADR849E.  I looked at z/OS
V1R4.0 MVS System Messages, Vol 1 (ABA-AOM) it wasn't listed.  Can anybody
suggest other places where I should look.

Thanks in advance.

favourite sites. Download it now at http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html