From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu]on
Behalf Of Rob Scott
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 2:22 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Assembler TCP/IP

Regarding EZASMI, I have used it quite extensively in two products that I am
involved in - the ECB list method seems to be the only way to correctly
manage the interface - there are just too many ways that EZASMI can get into
a "never post" style situation. It is a bit of a pain to have to keep
building and destroying timers around the call but worth it in the end.

GWA03PSA is the loaded address of EZASOH03 which is the EZASMI API module

Rob Scott
Rocket Software, Inc
275 Grove Street
Newton, MA 02466