Mohammad Khan wrote:
And may I ask how many customers actually asked for 64 bit C/C++ or Java ?
Mohammad

Vendors... Of course, 64 bit C/C++ was a high priority because a lot of middleware is written in those languages, WAS, MQ etc. And 64 bit Java is a no brainer considering the memory footprint of most Java applications. Not to mention that 64 bit Java depends on 64 bit C/C++.