Miran Cotic wrote:
> Hi,
>       how do I find out if I'm using zHPF protocol  (I've already
> implemented all hardware and software changes) ?
>
> When I use  D M=DEV(1810) I get
>
> IEE174I 08.09.28 DISPLAY M 143
> DEVICE 1810   STATUS=ONLINE

[snip]
> HYPERPAV ALIASES CONFIGURED = 131
> FUNCTIONS ENABLED = MIDAW

If you have RMF ... Mon III Channel Path Activity panel (3.12) now reports
on ...
        zHPF OPS Rate: The rate of native zHPF (High Performance FICON)
operations.
        zHPF OPS Actv: The average number of native zHPF (High Performance
FICON) operations that are concurrently active.

so you should see some non-zero values in these fields when you are using
zHPF

Best regards,
Oz

Evren Ozan Baran