Maybe because many things are ruled by RACF definitions, but keep in mind that
a specific kind of resources are strictly  protected by the own security of the
z/OS; for example, a Library (Whatever) which contains the IDCAMS utility could
appears into APF tables, but not the same for commands, like this case.

> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:51:42 -0600> From: wfarr...@us.ibm.com> Subject:
> Re: Def alias error in z/OS (SOLVED)> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> > On Thu, 29
> Jan 2009 11:44:25 -0600, Chase, John <jch...@ussco.com> wrote:> >> -
> STGADMIN.IGG.DEFDEL.UALIAS -> >>> >>> >> Once defined, then Alter access was
> assigned to my group and DEF and> >DEL commands was executed> >>
> succesfully.> >> >Interesting that TSO checks for that authority, but IDCAMS
> running in> >batch apparently does not.> > Perhaps that's not a TSO vs batch
> distinction, but an APF-authorized vs> non-APF-authorized distinction?> > --
> > Walt> >
> IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
> lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives
> at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
Personaliza Messenger como tĂș quieras.
http://download.live.com/messenger