Paul Schuster wrote:
Hello: I have an ESTAE coded, but discovered it isn't doing its job
correctly. (It is essentially being bypassed.)
So, 1) from a dump, is it possible to tell if an SDWA was being passed to
the ESTAE routine? and 2) is it possible to tell if an FRR got control
instead of my ESTAE?

Look at the SYSTRACE. I'm not sure if you can tell if an SDWA was passed. (In my experience, one is always passed.) But, you can certainly tell what kind of recovery routine was given control.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc