-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Ivan Warren
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 6:30 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Assembler Question

Gerhard Postpischil wrote:

> Babbage's Analytical Engine? <G>

ok.. lemme rephrase this !

Is there any package - Besides Ada Lovelace's running on Babbage machine
- that can run today on a +45 Year old machine :P

<SNIP>
That would possibly be MVS 3.8J. I'm not sure if DOS/360 is still
available. The Hercules crowd would know about that.

I think someone still has a S/370 Basic copy of WYLBUR, but I'm not sure
about that either.

The IESRPG for OS/MVT is still available (RPG not RPGII).

Or did I miss what you are getting at still?

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- Opinions expressed by poster may not reflect poster's employer's
opinions. --