I am working on an assembler routine to quickly locate any block in a very
large sequential dataset.  I am using the DCBE option on the DCB and have
specified the BLOCKTOKENSIZE=LARGE parameter in the DCBE.  This seems to be
working because BSAM is accepting the TTTR large file format.

The problem I am having is that I cannot POINT to a track beyond 00CD1308
and successfully read that track (I get a 42 condition in the ECB).  An
interesting side note is that when I do a POINT at 00CD1308, I can
successfully read sequentially through the rest of the file (I know I am
reading good records by the time stamps in each record).  The TTTR addresses
returned by FIND commands after each READ appear to be wrapping, though,
never exceeding 00B00008 (there are 8 blocks per track).  It looks like it
is not handling large addresses in either the POINT or FIND.

I would appreciate it if anyone help me see what I might be doing wrong.

Ted K.