With all of the orders I have done using internet download, the directory
was just the order number.  I.E. OS119023

Patti Neuman                                   OCM BOCES CNYRIC
Sr. Systems Programmer                         PO Box 4866
Technical Support                             Syracuse, NY  13221

John McKown <joa...@swbell.net>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
02/12/2009 11:57 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Internet/ServerPac install - did I miss a step?

I'm installing z/OS 1.10 using the "Internet download" instead of tapes.
Due
to the way that things are, the only option that I had was to download the
files to my Windows desktop, then ftp upload them to a z/OS UNIX
directory.
Not really too bad. However, when I ran the installation dialog, the JCL
generated referred to a subdirectory with the name of "OS119023.order".
But
the download (and subsequent upload) to my Windows machine only created an
"order" subdirectory. Did I miss something that told me that I needed to
rename "order" to "<order>.order"? Or am I just doing something that's not
really supported?

--
John