Everyone's talking about SHARE in AUSTIN.

Great. Wish I could go.

But SHARE is coming to Denver in August (23-28). Where we
live. We've already volunteered to give sessions and we've
talked with the SHARE staff about helping with local
volunteering.

Those of you on the list from the Front Range, please drop
me a line off-list if you are interested in getting involved
with SHARE when it comes here to your area! Give a session,
work as a volunteer. We can get you some perks in exchange
for some work. Meet the folks you've followed on ibm-main
for years. Exchange ideas. Look for jobs.

I know a few (Paul, Howard T., Howard B., ...) but I also
know there are some lurkers from the Rocky Mountains on
the list. So contact me if you're interested.

--

Now back to our regularly scheduled programs.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Check out the Trainer's Friend Store to purchase z/OS  <==
==> application developer toolkits. Sample code in four    <==
==> programming languages, JCL to Assemble or compile,     <==
==> bind and test.                                         <==
==>   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFStore/index.html    <==