The new way has been available for a while but the old one seize to work since
ShopZ upgrade during end of Janurary '09.

Natarajan

>>> Mark Zelden <mark.zel...@zurichna.com> 2/17/2009 7:46 AM >>>
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:29:19 +0200, e'Silva, Joaquim J
<joaquim.esi...@standardbank.co.za> wrote:

>Yep, it's changed.
>Check the tip on the right side. Provides JCL: The pgm has changed as
>below
>
>//STEP1    EXEC PGM=GIMXSID,PARM='WAIT=10MIN,L=ENU'
>//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
>//SMPOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
>//SMPXTOUT DD PATH='/u/xxx/zzzz/yyyy.out',
>//            PATHOPTS=(OWRONLY,OCREAT,OTRUNC),
>//            FILEDATA=BINARY,PATHMODE=(SIRWXU,SIRWXG,SIRWXO)
>//SYSIN    DD DATA,DLM=$$
>CSI=xxxx.GLOBAL.CSI
>TARGET=zoneid
>$$
>
>Regards

How long ago did it change to not accept the old version (did it accept both
versions for a while)?  I've been using SMP/E 3.4 for orders since it was
available so I don't know.   I ask because one of our DB2 sysprogs was
having a problem with this last week so I gave him my JCL (which is similar
to above, but I have SMPXTOUT pointing to an MVS data set) and it worked.
The ISPF stats on my JCL sample indicates 06/12/2007, so the "new" way
must have been accepted for a long time.

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this communication, including but not limited to
any accompanying document(s) and/or attachment(s), is privileged and
confidential and is intended solely for the above-named individual(s). If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any distribution,
copying, disclosure, and/or use of the information contained herein is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all
copies of the communication, whether in electronic or hard copy format, and
immediately contact the Security Office at EDFUND at (916) 526-7539 or
securityoff...@edfund.org. Thank you.