I tried to access through TSO OMVS, but i do not get a session, appears the
next error, i think something in the system is wrong and not in the shell and
the exec call; next are the errors at the moment to access with TSO OMVS:

FSUM2055I The OMVS command cannot use the message catalog.+
 FSUM2056I Function = catopen(), catalog name = '/usr/lib/nls/msg/C/fsumucat.cat
', return value = -1, errno = 157 (X'0000009D'), reason code = 5B4B000D, descrip
tion = 'EDC5157I An internal error has occurred.'
 ***

FSUM2319 No session was started.  The program to start the shell could not be in
voked.

Function = execl(), program name = '/bin/login', errno = 157 (X'0000009D'), reas
on code = 5B4B000D, message = 'EDC5157I An internal error has occurred.'

FSUM2194I The end of the session was not recorded.  The recording program could
 not be invoked.+
 FSUM2195I Function = execl(), terminal name = '/dev/ttyp0000', program name = '
/bin/fomtlout', errno = 157 (X'0000009D'), description = 'EDC5157I An internal e
rror has occurred.'
 ***

THANKS !

> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:52:58 -0600
> From: joa...@swbell.net
> Subject: Re: Error trying execute a shell on z/OS
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> Carlos,
>
> From looking at Mark's post, I have a few questions:
>
> 1) is the file you're trying to run marked with the eXecutable bit in the
> directory. Be sure that when you check, you check the proper one (ie, the
> "owner" and the "group" and the "other" section of the attributes).
>
> 2) If it is executable, can you BROWSE it in ISHELL? If so, does it look
> like readable text or "a bunch of binary junk".
>
> 3) if it is text, does the first line start with something like:
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> The important part is the "#!" which is a "magic" which tell UNIX to run the
> rest of the line as a UNIX command. Also, make sure that what is after the
> "#!" is valid as a UNIX executable program (not another shell script).
>
> 4) if it is "binary junk", does the first line when you browse it start with:
>
> IEWPLMH
>
> That is what tells UNIX that this is a binary (compiled) program.
>
> --
> John

P.D. Checa las nuevas fotos de mi Space
http://home.services.spaces.live.com/