Not a lot to go on here. This looks like the program chose to abnormally
terminate, but did not give us a return or reason code.

I'd look around for some other messages, then consult the program doc.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mahesh KN
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 4:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: JCL region parameter

Hi,

I encountered the following error when i submitted a job while this disappared
when the same job was executed via a PROC.

IDI0001I Fault Analyzer V5R1M0 (UK15655 2006/06/26) invoked by IDIXDCAP using SY

eror code was

IEF450I SSPMKNCE S50EXT - ABEND=S000 U0000 REASON=00000000  043

With out the PROC it seems there is an issue and i am confused.

The Program exec step looks like :-

EXEC  PGM=CIMEXTQ2,COND=(0,NE),REGION=8M

many thanks,

Mahesh.

So many new options, so little time. Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx
intended
information.
distribution