Hi Y'all,

I hate this as I just read  about the passing of the person that was the
creator/teacher/guru regarding IPCS.

I just received a dump that I assume is in IPCS format and I don't have a clue,
well a little, how to process this.
Is there anywhere I can find out the job stream etc. for the analysis on ths
dataset.  It's been a long time since working with ZOS dumps, as I'm working in
the VSE world now.  I need to find out what the dd name for input is and maybe
some options for the dump analysis.  It's supposedy a loop, and I wrote the
programs for the
most part so I'm not totally in the dark, but/..... If someone could help me
with this, I would be very grateful.

TIA,

Fred Hoffman