Was anything changed when SYSVIEW 12.0 was installed regarding the panels it
was on?  In other words, if it was moved to a sub-menu, then you could
experience a problem like this.

This sounds like an ISPF navigation issue (since SYSVIEW doesn't actually have
anything to do with the use of the = sign or semicolon in this context).

Adam