From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Mark Steely
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: SCRT (Sub-Capacity Reporting Tool)

We are z/OS V1R9 and we are going to start using this tool. The tool
requires that the input SMF data is to span from the second day of the
month to the first day of the next month. Our SMF data is separated by
the month. How are other shops performing this retrieval. I would like
to automate this process and not have to enter dates & times to pull the
requested SMF data needed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You