On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:09:15 -0000 Terry Sambrooks
<terry.sambro...@btclick.com> wrote:

:>I have done a search of the archives, and read the relevant REXX manuals and
:>am left with a need for a second opinion on my conclusion.

:>The question I have been asked relates to whether REXX supports
:>multi-dimensional arrays. There is a lot of discussion in the manuals about
:>single dimension arrays a.k.a. STEM variables, but additional dimensions are
:>not covered which leads me to conclude that multi-dimensional arrays are not
:>supported.

Why can't stems be multi-dimensional?

STEM.x.y.z

:>I know this question is better directed at the REXX New Group, but I feel
:>sure that there is enough expertise available here to confirm my assessment
:>or correct any erroneous view I may have formed.

http://www.dissensoftware.com