From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Larre Shiller
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:34 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Sun/STK T10K tape drives and HSM

Hello -

We are attempting to use Sun/STK T10K tape drives for HSM using 500G
tapes and we have not been able to fill the tapes more than 3% (or maybe

10%) full.  As far as we can determine, we have everything defined
correctly.
Is anybody currently using T10K tape drives for HSM and did you have
this
issue?  What did you do to correct it?

Thanks!

Larre Shiller
US Social Security Administration
"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily

reflect any official position of the US Government or the US Social
Security
Administration."