Hi,

Does anyone using an older EMC DMX 1000-3000 DASD in GDPS environment?  I've
read from the EMC DMX product guide that it require Enginuity Code with at
least 5568 or higher (we are now at 5671) and a hardware code called
"compatible peer" to enable this to understand PPRC commands. The product
guide also states that it "will" support GDPS, however our EMC vendor said
otherwise and claimed that our DMX does not support GDPS and only EMC DMX-3
does. Because of the statement "will" in the product guide I am not too sure
about it.

Anyone using EMC DMX model in GPDS environment? I'm suspecting EMC just want
to sell us new hardware.

Regards,
Jason