FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB
N 0000000 SYS1     09082 10:41:46.04          00000290  IEE252I MEMBER BPXPRM00
FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB

>>> "Jousma, David" <david.jou...@53.com> 3/23/2009 10:54 AM >>>
Matt,

Can you paste the entire message including all the data that is to the
left of the message ID from SYSLOG?  Might help to determine what is
generating that message.  Could be Health Checker, or something else.

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB1G
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.8497

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Matt Dazzo
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: IEE252I MSG's

z1.9 is up and running in our sandbox, currently using all HFS and no
zFS files systems. I noticed that every hour on the hour I get msg's
below on the system log. I searched IBM and found APAR Identifier ......
OA17269 but that relates to zFS files systems. Anyone else getting these
msg's with HFS and is there a way stop them?

IEE252I MEMBER BPXPRMZ9 FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB
IEE252I MEMBER BPXPRM00 FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB

Thanks Matt

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.