Does anyone have ancient  IEHDASDR documentation?  I am trying to
find out why Standalone Dump generation goes out of its way to prevent
VIO from being used for the data set containing the IPL text it provides
to ICKDSF via the IPLDD parameter on REFORMAT.  ICKDSF currently
has no restriction against VIO, and it seems to work ok with VIO.
So I am wondering if there was an IEHDASDR restriction against VIO for
the FROMDD dataset when doing a PUTIPL operation (this is what
SADMP generation used to write the IPL text before ICKDSF existed).

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY