With what little HSM knowledge I have, I might try F DFHSM,Release Delete

Daniel McLaughlin
Z-Series Systems Programmer
Information & Communications Technology
Crawford & Company
4680 N. Royal Atlanta
Tucker GA 30084
phone: 770-621-3256
fax: 770-621-3237
cell: 770-666-7969
email: daniel_mclaugh...@us.crawco.com
web: www.crawfordandcompany.com

esmie moo <esmie_...@yahoo.ca>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
03/24/2009 08:45 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: UNABLE TO DELETE ML2 DSN

---------------------- Information from the mail header
Sender:       IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Poster:       esmie moo <esmie_...@yahoo.ca>
Subject:      Re: UNABLE TO DELETE ML2 DSN

I think I may have stumbled on to something.=A0 Would anybody know which
RE=
LEASE command I can use in order to allow the DELETE=A0function to run in
H=
SM.