John McKown wrote:

>I don't see a way to do this, but maybe I'm just missing it. I am writing a
report which read the RACF database unload report. The report basically
shows IDs which have not been used in the last 90 days. This is rather simple
with a statement similar to:

>INCLUDE COND=(USBD_LASTJOB_DATE,LE,DATE1(-)-90)

>This is replacing an existing report which printed the duration, which would
be something like (if it were possible):

>ON (DATE1(-)-USBD_LASTJOB_DATE) HEADING('INACTIVE DAYS')

>is there any way, using ICETOOL to subtract a date in YYYY-MM-DD,
character format, from today's date with the result being a simple number?

>I doubt it, but ...

You have already gotten your answers in October 2008! Search the IBM-MAIN
Archives. Search for your thread 'DFSORT date question'.

HTH!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht