Anyone that has RACF special can give you the authority needed. If the
sysprog that is no longer there was the only person, that makes it
harder.

If you have a product (Omegamon, etc.) that can modify memory, you can
turn on the special bit in the ACEE for a user that is logged on, alter
your ID to have special, log the user off (to clear the temporary
special flag) and you're back in business.

If you have update to an APF authorized library, you can write a program
to zap the ACEE.

RACF has a utility that will allow you to zap the data base, assuming
you have update to the DB.

Dennis Roach
GHG Corporation
Lockheed Martin Mission Services
Flight Design and Operations Contract
NASA/JSC
Address:
   2100 Space Park Drive
   LM-15-4BH
   Houston, Texas 77058
Mail:
   P.O. Box 58487
   Mail Code H4C
   Houston, Texas 77258
Phone:
   Voice:  (281)336-5027
   Cell:   (713)591-1059
   Fax:    (281)336-5410
E-Mail:  dennis.ro...@lmco.com

All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer
or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any
other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or
manufactured, since the beginning of time.

RACF