Last weekend we converted to zos 1.9 with only the following problem.  When the
programmers use 'sibbatch', while processing an ksds, there is a extra data
extent created, that is not cataloged.  Since these are orphaned,
It does not take long to fill up a sms pool where they reside.  If we use
'adrdssu', the problem does not occur.
The hardware is v2xf.   Any thoughts or ideas?

Thank you in advance

Bill Carroll

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message may be privileged or confidential and
is protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.