We currently have a VTAM network that includes 1 network node and 7 end
nodes that use the same NETID.  We also have a few connections between
the network node and outside networks (different NETIDs).

The network node is not currently a border node.  I want to make the
network node a border node.

If I code the following, will the network node continue to function the
same?

BN=YES

BNDYN=FULL

I want to add the APPN functionality but not mess with the way the
current configuration works.

Are there any other things I should be on the lookout for when changing
to a border node?

Thank you,

Luke Rabbe