Rob, thank you!

I was about to write a quick REXX when I remembered Mark Zelden published
here a REXX that does just that a couple of years ago! I ran Mark's REXX
with the 'ALL' parameter and indeed got a list of all address spaces and
their use of shared memory objects.

Thanks Mark! I wonder why doesn't RMF report this if it is so simple.

However, I think there is a small misleading issue with looking at shared
memory objects in a list like that. When investigating RAX for all address
spaces, field RAXLVSHRNMOMB holds how many shared memory bytes/objects are
allocated for each address space. Suppose you see one address space with 4GB
allocated and a second address space with 4GB allocated, their total amount
of HVSHARED storage can be anywhere between 4GB and 8GB, if they share none
of it, some of it or all of it and so on. So it is important to also check
the total amount of allocated HVSHARED storage in the system.

Thank,
Gil.