On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:47:32 -0500, Larry Wright <spambrea...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a really good, free TN3270 client for windows?
>
>I am currently using Attachmate Reflection Worksation 2008 and
>find it very unfriendly, particularly when using alt+tab to jump
>between sessions, I always lose my cursor and need to use my mouse
>to click on the screen to bring it back into focus.
>
>Any ideas on either a new client or how to fix my A.R.W. bug would be
>great.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Larry

I use QWS3270 from Jolly Giant Software. Others love Vista 3270 from Tom
Brennan software. Neither are free (gratis or libre), but are very good and
inexpensive. I've even used QWS3270 under Wine on Linux because I don't
really care for x3270.

http://www.jollygiant.com/
http://www.tombrennansoftware.com/

--