From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Ron Wells
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Fw: INFOPAC

Ken
We had 0M in ours as well...untill lately I am not the Mobius
person--he's gone this afternoon..
how would I tell if indexing is used...have jcl and dump
----- Forwarded by Ron Wells/AGFS/AGFin on 04/10/2009 11:26 AM -----

Ken Porowski <ken.porow...@cit.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
04/10/2009 11:21 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: INFOPAC

We run ours with REGION=0M
IIRC we did have issues at one time, looks like we needed more than the
default 32M above the line.
Are you using topic indexing?

Ken Porowski
AVP Systems Software