Try issuing the command 'V OPERLOG,HARDCPY' on the two systems that aren't
writing to OPERLOG.

You may need to forcibly disconnect those logstreams from the structure,
if they're what's broken.  Try issuing the command 'd
logger,l,strname=OPERLOG' and 'D LOGGER,CONN,LSNAME=<logstream name>,D'
---
Kevin McKenzie

External Phone: 845-435-8282, Tie-line: 8-295-8282
z/OS BCP SVT, Dept FXKA, Bldg 706/2D38

Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
04/13/2009 04:45 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
OPERLOG issues 2 of 5 systems missing

We are using OPERLOG for our SYSLOG.  It seems that 2 of 5 systems are not
writing to OPERLOG.  Are there any commands I can use to get the OPERLOG
structure working again?

I did a D XCF,STR,STRNAME=OPERLOG and can see 3 of the 5 systems
connected.  I am trying to see when the other two quit.  Other than an
IPL, is there anyway to reconnect the OPERLOGs?

Lizette