>Any chance you could point us to the announcement?  Is this just affecting

>Testcase (and why)?  What about all the other FTP servers currently
located
>on 207.25.253.x addresses - are they changing too?

All the servers in the IBM Download Hosting Environment are being migrated
a new 10gbit-capable network segment.
The IP addresses are changing from 207.25.253.x to 170.225.15.y where in
almost all cases x=y. It looks like for all IP address you would use x=y.

I am looking for some official notification to point you to.

Regards,
George Kozakos
z/OS Software Service, Level 2 Supervisor